Portrush Rd– Adelaide, South Australia
Portrush Road is a major part of National Route A17, a bypass route in Adelaide. It runs north-south through the south-eastern and eastern suburbs of Adelaide,
10 x Existing ductile iron covers sitting low in frame. Rattling of cover in frame & signs of surrounding structure failure.
Expensive maintenance costs - requiring lane closures & traffic management.
Strong & durable (able to withstand heavy freeway traffic), light weight pit lids.
Ease-of-access, addresses OH&S considerations.
- Terra Firma ThruBeam E400 ER-60
- Composite frame & cover - with precast concrete surround.
- NATA tested to AS3996 Class E (400kN)
- Secure & lockable, and can be easily opened in seconds - .seal breaker / lifter.
- Cover with full-face seating in frame.
- No rocking or knocking.